We have many opportunities for every person to minister and in turn, be ministered to. There is a place for everyone so take time to explore the various areas where you can serve and get involved in the different ministry opportunities.
The ushering unit welcomes worshippers and directs them to their respective seats.
Also assist in whatever capacity to ensure that they are comfortable and that their needs are met during the service e.g. directions to the toilet, assist nursing mothers, maintain order during meetings and services e.t.c.
They ensure removal or minimizing distractions such as crying babies or ringing mobile phones during service; co-ordinate flow/direction of people during ministrations and specialized services and liaise with other departments in inter related activities.
The Choir ministers to the people in praise, worship and also special songs in all church meetings and services.
As the choir leads the congregation into the high praises of God and ultimately his presence, God himself comes down with his blessings
We use the instrumentality of music to proclaim the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The media team in Winners Chapel is made up of skilled and trained media personnel who are responsible for our graphics, T.V outreach programs, film editing and all forms of electronic and print media.
Our Hospitality department gives a warm welcome to worshippers at entrance or gate and assists worshippers who may need help to their seats.
They work with other service groups to identify those responding to the alter call and direct them to the appropriate service group. They provide adequate Christian cares to worshippers during services and meetings.
They manifest the love of Christ to all worshippers.
- They provide routine protocol duties within the Church premises during services and meetings. They man the church entrance, main sanctuary and pastor’s office;
- Provision of information and organization of counseling schedules on service days;
- Identify visiting ministers, VIPs, church guests, special guests and attending to them appropriately compiling and invitation of guests in special programmes;
- Procure and process the travel documents of guests; transportation and accommodation arrangements for guests and carry out all necessary Logistics and formalities during special meetings.
This children’s ministry is a colorful, energetic, entertaining and dynamic ministry focused on teaching the word of faith to children from ages 2 to 12 years. The aim of the Winners Kidz ministry is to:
- Help the children to understand the word of faith.
- Help the children to develop their identity in Christ.
- Encourage the children develop an understanding of God’s Purpose and plan for their lives.
- Help the children to discover and use the gifts (spiritual, physical and mental) that God has deposited in them.
- Providing learning in a fun-filled, child-centered, Christ dominated environment.
The sanctuary Keepers ensure that the main sanctuary, church offices, and the general surrounding of the place of worship are kept clean and orderly at all times.
They also ensure that our social facilities (toilets) are clean, presentable and necessary facilities are available at all times.
Arrangement of sanctuary and other areas to meet the needs of our various types of services
They ensure easy commuting
of worshippers to and